Friday, August 24, 2012

Mini-Portfolio

     Hi, my name is Anh. I'm an AI student like most of the students in PHYS 123. The most advanced ANI class I've taken so far is the one I'm taking now, 114. I can't really remember my last science course. Most likely it was in high school. My schedule this semester is ANI 114, PHYS 123, and ANI 51A. I would like to work on animated TV shows when I graduate from here which will be a long ways off.

This is my depiction of the superhero Beast Boy. I chose this image because it was a piece in which I was experimenting with losing lines and experimenting with lighting.

This is a study I did from a photo of a friend. I'm quite fond of the apparent strokes and color.

     This is my final from Art28. I don't think I was comfortable with animation enough to put thought into the physics of things. I hope this class can help me with that.

No comments:

Post a Comment