Monday, October 29, 2012

Character Animation

This is Veronica's and my stopmotion.

I drew up storyboards.

She animated scene one, three, four, six, and twelve. I animated scene two. We both did five, and eleven together.

I'm sorry Veronica. I didn't realize in regards to scenes how uneven the work was. I may have dedicated myself too much of my work to being cameraman.

For scene 5, we were having some trouble until I suggested that we shoot the two characters separate and composite them. We then put Batman on a multiply layer which is why that scene looks like that.

For the throw, we shot a video since we thought we had more than enough for the required limit on frames.

Veronica aligned all the frames and I worked all the timing in Flipbook.

She did the voice of Spiderman while I did Batman.

A friend of ours did the voice of the third character and provided the tripod, paints, and some filming.

It was fun.


No comments:

Post a Comment